Mountain Regional Water employs a professional staff which regularly evaluates the performance and capacity of it's water system infrastructure through a detailed computer modeling system, which:
- Allows District staff to “see” how water moves throughout the District
- Provides capital improvement project evaluation and analysis of alternatives
- Presents water quality modeling and potential issues
- Provides an infrastructure health assessment; are things operating as they should?
- Allows for critical fire flow analysis