Some reasons why may have no water could be:
1. Your account is delinquent.
- Check and make sure your account is current and your payment information is correct.
2. Depending on the weather, your pipes could potentially be frozen.
3. You could be in noncompliance with certain requirements (backflow testing etc).
4. There could be a scheduled or emergency shut down in your area.
If you are receiving multiple billing statements from Mountain Regional Water, you have multiple properties in our district.
If you are receiving a statement from Mountain Regional Water and a statement from Snyderville Basin, they are different companies. Mountain Regional Water is your culinary water provider and Snyderville Basin is your sewer.
Yes, water usage can be viewed through the Eye On Water App.
Yes. MRW requires the following inspections/visits onsite when building.
1. If a hot tap is taking place, MRW has to be present.
2. Lateral Line Inspection
3. Meter Install
4. Final Inspection (This is needed to obtain your C of O with the county)
Typically if you are using a local title company, they will collect for the final bill and inform us of the new property owner. Please contact our office to verify that we have been notified. If you are moving from one home in Park City to another that is still in our district, your account number will change. Any auto payments or bill pay through your financial institutions will need to be updated accordingly.
Please visit our rules and regs section 3.0 regarding standby fees.
No, there is no additional fee added when paying with a credit card.
Yes, regardless of whether your house is vacant or not you still will be charged your monthly base rate.
If you are a MRW customer, you should receive a monthly bill from us. Attached below is a map of everywhere in the Snyderville Basin that we are the provider for.